Google Cloud was invented to address the needs of a fast-growing and changing business. All of the components of Google Cloud are created to cooperate with each other seamlessly. It uses flexible scaling in order to cost-efficiently address the needs of start-ups and big enterprises alike. Security is a core principle of Google’s corporate culture and it’s coherently embedded in all of the offered services.
Google Cloud provides:
- Infrastructure modernization environment supporting prompt and cost-effective migration to the cloud.
- Disaster Recovery resources (Storage, VMs, Databases) with ready-to-use guides and patterns.
- Backup and Archival storage integrated with a popular backup software.
- Attractive and efficient agile development tools for your team.
- Time-saving development based on the modern application interfaces and hybrid Cloud.
- Smart Analytics to boost your business with machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Consistent ecosystem of the services for the Internet of Things.
- Analytical tools and High Performance Computing for the eCommerce, Cloud, and Marketing.
- All components available in the IaaS (Infrastructure as a Code) model through consistent API.