- Information about your physical branches in Google, such as opening hours or phone number, happens to be incomplete or inaccurate
- You spend your valuable time managing your company profiles on Google Business Profile
- Your physical store locations aren’t precisely situated on Maps
- Managing your Google Business Profile can be complicated and tedious
- You care about good customer relations and want to regularly answer their reviews
- You care about ranking high on Google Search and Google Maps
- You’d like to attract more customers to your physical location
…it means that Business Location Services will bring many benefits to your company! If you want to save time and gain more potential customers, contact us and see how online visibility can improve your business.
Profiles with accurate, up-to-date information…*
more likely to be considered trustworthy
more successfully encourage potential customers to visit physical locations
more often lead to a purchase
more clicks than incomplete profiles
Managing Google Business Profile on your own can be time-consuming and complicated. It also requires you to quickly react to any changes in your location data. Additionally, as an independent user, you aren’t able to:
- Search for and correct duplicated entries
- Claim existing places that have been already claimed by another user
- Analyze data about customer activity on your profiles
- Set constant, automated updates
- Read and answer all reviews in one place
- Keep User edits from being published
What do you get with Business Location Services?
Improved data attract more customers to your locations
Thanks to optimized entry management, your company information in Google will be always correct and up-to-date. Customers will find your entries faster than your competition entries and will be smoothly directed to your location during opening hours. They will also easily find your phone number to contact you. All this will improve their satisfaction and loyalty to your brand. Efficient location data management will also significantly reinforce your omnichannel operations.
Better visibility in Google Search and Maps
Well-maintained data improve your Google ranking
- Up-to-date information consistent with your website
- High-quality, recent photos
- Many active reviewers
- Correct categorization
- Regular reactions to user suggestions
All of the above significantly improve your position in Google. Your profile will appear higher in ranking and you will gain better visibility on the Internet.
Constant updates instead of irregular data import
We offer a data synchronization service – we download the data from API shared by a customer. We send the data from your systems directly to Google using our location service platform and an API. This way, your data are always up-to-date and you don’t have to send them manually – you only maintain the data in your systems. Our experts take care of the quality of your location data in Google, compliance with Google’s Terms of Service, data cleaning and updating, as well as improving the data for achieving a higher ranking position.
Experienced location experts
You don’t need to manage Google Business Profile all by yourself
You can use our knowledge, commitment, and partnership with Google. The business Location Services tool is created for companies with many different locations – our experts manage tens of thousands of locations across industries around the world. We learned all the tricks, from creating the first entry to categorization and taking over other entries in Google.
Convenient panel for managing customer reviews
Your team will easily answer all ratings and reviews in one place
Your customer reviews are valuable feedback and answering them is an opportunity to improve customer relationships. Every month, thousands of customer reviews get posted on the Internet and the number keeps on growing. Our review panel presents data from all of your locations. It allows your team to answer customer ratings directly in the panel. Reviews can be filtered based on different criteria and downloaded for analysis.
No more false entries and duplicates
We delete false and duplicated entries that weaken your ranking position and SEO
Your locations will be corrected and updated in Google Maps. Outdated, incorrect, or duplicated Google entries will be tracked and deleted on an ongoing basis by our location experts. Customers will always find entries with up-to-date, accurate information about your places.
Why it’s worth it to work with us?
- We are Google Cloud Premier Partner and the only Google Maps Premier Partner in Poland.
- We sell Google Maps Platform products and provide effective solutions based on Google Maps.
- We have Location-Based Services Specialization from Google – proof of our technical proficiency.
- We implement innovative SaaS model services based on Google Cloud technology.
- As an R&D Center, we create original solutions with machine learning, artificial intelligence, and speech recognition.
- Our team consists of Google Maps Platform and Google Cloud specialists holding certifications such as Professional Cloud Architect Certification, Professional Cloud Security Engineer, and Maps Technical Fundamentals Credential.
We provide Business Location Services in collaboration with its makers, g-Xperts
- Inventor of Business Location Services, Winner of Google Location Innovation Challenge
- Experience Location Experts, dedicated Google My Business team
- Google Cloud Premier Partner
- Google Maps Premier Partner & Google My Business Featured Partner
- Location Services Customers in EMEA and LATAM
What’s the plan?
Ipsos Research, Benefits of a complete listing 2017
Ipsos MORI, Impact of Search Listings for Local Businesses, Aug 2014